Welcome to Hunt & Ag Land Leasing of America, LLC !!
Our program is currently concentrated in Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia. We have experience in leasing over 20,000 acres, provide landowners with extra income and offer sports persons the opportunity to enjoy a hunting property that has many of the same benefits as private ownership. Our experience allows us to bring together landowners and dedicated responsible sports persons in such a way that is beneficial to both.
Whether you are a landowner or a sportsperson please explore our website, contact us for details on how our program works and we will be happy to have a conversation about the benefits.
Our program is administered by Ben Schafer, Wayne Cooper, Jody Gardner, and Steve Shaffer.
Our Program provides the following benefits for sports persons:
- Trophy Potential: By controlling the harvest on a property, the hunters have direct control of a properties trophy potential. Over time by working with the landowner, this property’s trophy potential dramatically increases..
- Exclusive Right to Hunt: Hunters will have exclusive rights to hunt, thus avoiding the overcrowding and poor trophy potential experienced on public land.
- Signage: Hunters are provided with two(2) signs (with more available for purchase) specifically stating the property is leased for hunting and is a great deterrent to trespassers. Far more so than a generic “No Hunting” sign.
- Long Term Hunting Ground Security: In most cases hunters develop a relationship with the landowner which results in having a property that provides a quality hunting experience for them for many years to come.
For sports persons needing more information: Email email@example.com
Our program provides the following benefits for landowners:
- Earned Income: Landowners can earn extra money on their land.
- Safety and Peace of Mind: We represent hunting enthusiasts that are in good standing with the State’s Division of Wildlife. We do screen individuals on a case by case basis.
- Reduce Liability: Our hunting lease agreement requires a written permission document and liability insurance naming the owner as additionally insured.
- Reduce Trespassing: Hunters are some of the best law enforcement you can wish for. They are paying to be on the property and will not welcome trespassers. Game cameras used by many hunters create a great deterrent to unwelcome visitors.
For landowners needing more information: